Supertech Cape Town Review and Status
November 16, 2010 20 Comments
I visited Supertech Cape Town Noida Sector 74 Noida and I am writing a brief review about it here. Nothing big just some bullet points summarizing my learnings at the site.
Supertech Cape Town Review
- The project was launched in July 2010 as Phase I of the project
- Supertech is promising delivery of this phase by the year 2012 end
- 16 towers have been opened in Phase I of the project. About 1840 flats will be sold in phase I
- There are 8 type of flats in this project (check this link)
- But in phase I of the project 3 BHK 1945 sq ft and 4 BHK 2385 sq ft flats are not available
- Construction has just started
- The site is close to the Noida City Centre metro station (about 4 km)
- Fortis hospital is about 3 km (I am not very sure)
- The size of Supertech Cape Town mini township is about 5o acres and is a self sustained township
I liked the location since it is close to metro station and sectors 63 and 62 (commercial and industrial sectors of Noida). Lot of construction is happening around Supertech Cape Town. Also there is 100 acres of Noida Authority approved green park adjoining this project. So lots of greenery. The builder has also promised to deliver the project with 80% open space. A hospital and school are inside the campus. These will be run by Supertech.
Supertech Cape Town Status
Construction has started. Flats are still available in Phase I all tower (as on November 15, 2010). Phase II of the project will be launched soon. Lot of construction is taking place around this project.